Accountant Job in Kenya 2014
Our client in the Interior Design industry is looking for anAccountant.Position Summary: Responsible for ensuring that the organisation’s books of accounts are prudently managed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall good maintenance of accounting books and systems.
- Ensure compliance with organizational financial policies as well as statutory financial requirements.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Custodian of financial policies and procedures. Responsible for payables and receivables.
- Cash-flow management
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three years experience
- Book keeping skills
- Keen attention to detail
- High level of reliability and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills
- Planning, scheduling and organization skills
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree with CPA III or equivalent
Interested candidates should send a CV and Application Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th January 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/accountant-job-kenya-2.html/#sthash.CRKXwLuF.dpuf